Saturday, August 3, 2013

Visitarlos Carlos

Last weekend was spent @ my family friend Carlos' house. I got to meet him & his family. They were very welcoming. Carlos was a foreign exchange student @ my grandparents house back in the 70s. My parents & grandparents told me nice stories about him & it was nice to finally meet him.

He owns a joyeria & I got a beautiful ring:


His house was lovely & it felt nice to be back in a house with a sister dynamic because it reminded me of home. They had 2 dogs that were really cute & gorgeous flowers in their garden.


We went to this huge mall called Pradera Concepcion. There were so many stores, live music, & good people-watching.



Creepy Clowns

Live Saxophone & Piano 

I also joined them briefly @ church on Sunday. After the services, there was a little fundraising cookout. I also explored the church grounds & saw some adorable farm animals.




 I thought this little boy was so adorable with chocolate all over his face! :)







 Me & Carlos' daughter Sofi



Adorable Animals :) 




 Amazing view of Guatemala City





No comments:

Post a Comment